One of the many topics touched on at META-INF's Atlassian Day in Budapest last week was the power of information that helps you communicate, plan, and work together better.
Creating Reports Can Become a Log Jam
Communicating key information doesn't have to be a stumbling block to keeping projects on track. Not every piece of data requires a meeting, and not every meeting requires a polished PowerPoint presentation. Right now, many people have expressed frustration that pulling
together data from multiple sources is often painstaking and takes them away from more important work
Just look at the recent survey of DevOps engineers who listed producing reports as one of their biggest challenges in providing DevOps visibility. Important work gets put on hold while reports are created. Reporting is not agile enough.
To help teams become more agile, reporting should be real-time and polished enough to keep stakeholders in the loop, but not so difficult to produce that it takes away from deploying and publishing.
VisualScript Studio Brings Real-Time Visibility to DevOps
At META-INF's Atlassian Day, Jimi Abbabiyi from Adaptavist talked about how VisualScript Studio can help:
- Visualize relational data unique to the DevOps cycle
- Create transparency across your teams by transforming your Jira and Confluence data into easily digestible visual dashboards
- Increase team velocity and efficiency by visualising data in real-time
VisualScript Studio embraces agile when it comes to data visualization.
It's designed to visualize data unique to DevOps as trees, hiearhies, and relationships. You can visualize:
- Issue dependencies
- Program Increment (PI) Planning Boards for Scaled Agile
- Deployment status of specific issues
- Project bottlenecks
- And more!
Your data visualization is added to any Jira dashboard as a gadget, so anyone with access to the dashboard can see at a glance and in real-time what's important to your team.
What Would You Like to Visualize?
What's preventing you from getting work done faster or better? What areas of your team's or company's efforts remain a mystery to you? What information do you need at your fingertips every day?
Join our Proof of Concept program and get:
- An extended evaluation of VisualScript Studio to create reports that give you visibility into your Scaled Agile and DevOps initiatives
- One-on-one collaboration with one of our engineering consultants to help you implement a visualization
Join the Proof of Concept Program
Get one-on-one time with one of our developers